The HNCA understands that having a nutritious diet during and after treatment is necessary for a steady recovery. In many cases, that can be challenging for head and neck cancer patients and survivors. That is why HNCA is working on providing some nutritious recipes that have been created with head and neck cancer patients in mind. If you are interested in having your recipe in the HNCA quarterly e-newsletter, please email us at email@example.com.
- Recipe Card 01: Sea Bass on the Grill
- Recipe Card 02: Orzo Kale Soup
- Recipe Card 03: Asparagus Soup
- Recipe Card 04: Turkey Gumbo
- Recipe Card 05: Blueberry Green Nut Butter Smoothie
- Recipe Card 06: Game Day Healthy Eats
Our Nutrition Program has Begun:
Smoothie Recipe Contest – Win a Vitamix® Blender
HNCA is seeking nutritious and tasty home-created smoothie recipes for head and neck cancer patients and survivors. By submitting your very own recipe, you may have the opportunity to win a Vitamix® Blender and have your homemade recipe featured in the soon-to-be-released HNCA Cookbook.
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Terry Day, March 12th Radio Interview Available Online
- The HPV Vaccine: Preventing Cancer Beats Curing It
- HNCA Board Member, Jason Mendelsohn, Presents at HPV Roundtable Conference