The HNCA understands that having a nutritious diet during and after treatment is necessary for a steady recovery. In many cases, that can be challenging for head and neck cancer patients and survivors. That is why HNCA is working on providing some nutritious recipes that have been created with head and neck cancer patients in mind. If you are interested in having your recipe in the HNCA quarterly e-newsletter, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recipe Card 01: Sea Bass on the Grill
- Recipe Card 02: Orzo Kale Soup
- Recipe Card 03: Asparagus Soup
- Recipe Card 04: Turkey Gumbo
- Recipe Card 05: Blueberry Green Nut Butter Smoothie
- Recipe Card 06: Game Day Healthy Eats
Our Nutrition Program has Begun:
Smoothie Recipe Contest – Win a Vitamix® Blender
HNCA is seeking nutritious and tasty home-created smoothie recipes for head and neck cancer patients and survivors. By submitting your very own recipe, you may have the opportunity to win a Vitamix® Blender and have your homemade recipe featured in the soon-to-be-released HNCA Cookbook.
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Ezra Cohen was the Chair and Featured Presenter for Symposium Held on February 14th
- Cancer Patients and Their Pets
- Jason Mendelsohn: Featured Board Member in the News
- Honor and Celebrate this Sunday’s Super Bowl & World Cancer Day with Healthy Dishes
- Solving the Multimodal Puzzle of Head & Neck Cancer in the Immunotherapy Era