Bean Mix Soup
Serving size: 4
- 3 (15 oz) cans beans of your choice (red, kidney, black, pinto, white, and/or chickpeas) drained & thoroughly rinsed
- 1 qt chicken stock
- 1 tbsp sour cream (per serving)
- Combine all beans and chicken stock in a nonstick stock pot and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Return soup to the pot and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Top each serving with a dollop of sour cream.
Excerpted from Healing & Easy Eats: Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer Patients and Survivors (Second Edition), the official cookbook of the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance. Copyright © 2018. Available online now!br>
- Imagine a Life Where You Can’t Eat or Drink
- COVID-19 is on Track to Increase Incidence of Head and Neck Cancer
- Parul Dua Makkar, DDS shares her brother’s story, a young dentist who passed away from oral cancer
- Scientific Peer Review of Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs’ Peer-Reviewed Cancer Research Program for The Department of Defense
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event