Bean Mix Soup
Serving size: 4
- 3 (15 oz) cans beans of your choice (red, kidney, black, pinto, white, and/or chickpeas) drained & thoroughly rinsed
- 1 qt chicken stock
- 1 tbsp sour cream (per serving)
- Combine all beans and chicken stock in a nonstick stock pot and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- Return soup to the pot and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Top each serving with a dollop of sour cream.
Excerpted from Healing & Easy Eats: Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer Patients and Survivors (Second Edition), the official cookbook of the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance. Copyright © 2018. Available online now!br>
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family