Quick Cold Strawberry Soup
- 1 qt fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 qt softened strawberry ice cream
- 1 c heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp mandarin orange juice
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Put mixed ingredients in small batches into the blender or food processor, blend until smooth.
- Ladle soup into individual soup bowls. Garnish with a half of strawberry or mint sprig and serve immediately.
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family