Quick Cold Strawberry Soup
- 1 qt fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 qt softened strawberry ice cream
- 1 c heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp mandarin orange juice
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Put mixed ingredients in small batches into the blender or food processor, blend until smooth.
- Ladle soup into individual soup bowls. Garnish with a half of strawberry or mint sprig and serve immediately.
- Imagine a Life Where You Can’t Eat or Drink
- COVID-19 is on Track to Increase Incidence of Head and Neck Cancer
- Parul Dua Makkar, DDS shares her brother’s story, a young dentist who passed away from oral cancer
- Scientific Peer Review of Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs’ Peer-Reviewed Cancer Research Program for The Department of Defense
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event