Savor’s Health Sea Bass on the Grill
Prep time: 15 minutes; Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 (3-pound) whole sea bass, butterflied
- 4 to 6 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 medium-size red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Wash and pat dry fish.
- Open fish. Spread interior with 2 to 3 teaspoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Evenly spread out onion, garlic, rosemary, thyme, and oregano sprigs inside fish. Close fish.
- Spread 2 to 3 teaspoons of olive oil on the skin of the fish, top and bottom, and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap fish in foil, leaving an accessible opening at the top so you can check for doneness.
- Heat a grill to medium heat, then place wrapped fish on grill. closing top of grill. After 10 minutes, open foil and check fish with a fork. When fish is solid white throughout, remove from the grill. Depending on grill temperature, and thickness of fish, cooking time will vary from 10 to 15 minutes.
- Open foil. With large, flat spatula, remove fish from foil and place a platter. Place lemon wedges and extra herbs around fish, for garnish.
View Recipe Archives
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Ezra Cohen was the Chair and Featured Presenter for Symposium Held on February 14th
- Cancer Patients and Their Pets
- Jason Mendelsohn: Featured Board Member in the News
- Honor and Celebrate this Sunday’s Super Bowl & World Cancer Day with Healthy Dishes
- Solving the Multimodal Puzzle of Head & Neck Cancer in the Immunotherapy Era