Savor’s Health Sea Bass on the Grill
Prep time: 15 minutes; Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 (3-pound) whole sea bass, butterflied
- 4 to 6 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 medium-size red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Wash and pat dry fish.
- Open fish. Spread interior with 2 to 3 teaspoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Evenly spread out onion, garlic, rosemary, thyme, and oregano sprigs inside fish. Close fish.
- Spread 2 to 3 teaspoons of olive oil on the skin of the fish, top and bottom, and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap fish in foil, leaving an accessible opening at the top so you can check for doneness.
- Heat a grill to medium heat, then place wrapped fish on grill. closing top of grill. After 10 minutes, open foil and check fish with a fork. When fish is solid white throughout, remove from the grill. Depending on grill temperature, and thickness of fish, cooking time will vary from 10 to 15 minutes.
- Open foil. With large, flat spatula, remove fish from foil and place a platter. Place lemon wedges and extra herbs around fish, for garnish.
Savor Health is a provider of personalized nutritional solutions designed specifically for cancer patients and their caregivers.
- Lisa Reed, Tonsil Cancer Survivor, Featured on HealthCentral
- HNCA CEO to Moderate Oncology Panel Discussion
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Terry Day, March 12th Radio Interview Available Online