Broiled Breast of Chicken with Provencal Herbs
Serving size: 4
- 4 (6 oz) chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp herbs de Provence
- 1/2 tsp salt & pepper mix
- 1/2 c dry wine
- Rinse chicken breast and rub it with herbs de Provence and salt and pepper mix. In non-stick skillet heat the oil and lightly brown chicken breasts on both sides.
- Pour wine over chicken and broil it under the broiler at 350°F for 5 minutes each side, basting occasionally. Serve with rice and vegetables of your choice.
Excerpted from Healing & Easy Eats: Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer Patients and Survivors (Second Edition), the official cookbook of the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance. Copyright © 2018. Available online now!br>
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family