- 1 Scoop – ON (Optimum Nutrition) Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor
- 1 Cup – Vitamin D Milk or 2% is fine as well
- 1 cup of FROZEN mixed berries (blueberries, blackberries, strawberries and raspberries)
- 1/2 of banana
- 1 cup of Benecalorie
- 1 Juice Plus+ capsule (open up capsule and pour in shake)
- Place all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Increase a little more milk if you want it to be more liquidy
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Special note from recipe creator, Terri Hudak:
“This concoction I created has been a lifesaver for my husband. He has HPV Throat Cancer and it has been challenging to say the least to ensure he has all the necessary vitamins AND making sure the shake actually tastes good. There is only so much Ensure and Boost a person can drink at this point and I can assure you that the shake I created is even better than the above. As everyone knows, the fear of getting a feeding tube is scary so I have added items to make sure there are plenty of calories.”
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family