- 500 gms baby bella mushrooms
- 1 cup Cordyceps mushrooms
- ¼ chopped onion
- 5 minced garlic cloves
- 1 celery stalk
- ½ head broccoli florets
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 2 cm minced ginger root
- ½ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 2 ½ cups water
- Chopped onion, mince garlic cloves, chopped baby bella and cordyceps in halves, chopped celery, broccoli, kale in small pieces around 3 cm.
- In a big pot over medium high heat add a cup of water then add onion cook for 4 minutes add garlic cook for 1 minute, add ginger cook for 1 minute add baby bella, cordyceps, celery, broccoli, kale, season with salt, let it cook for 20 minutes.
- In a Vitamix blender add all the ingredient recently cooked add water blend ultil you get a smooth creamy consistency serve and enjoy.
Recipe note from the recipe creator, Melissa Wright:
“I know vegan and oil-free diet help to improve the immune system of a patient with cancer because is an alkaline diet, it also contains ginger that is an antiinflammatory root and if you use a Vitamix you get a smooth soup so the patient will be able to swallow the soup.”
What is your relation to head and neck cancer?
“My dad has lung cancer with metastasis in the neck.”
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family