Sweet Potato Pie Soup
1 package Nourish or Liquid Hope by Functional Formularies
1 can coconut milk (organic if possible)
1 baked sweet potato (leave the skin on!)
1 ts cinnamon
1 ts curry powder
1 ts garam masala
1 ts cumin
1. Just add above ingredients into your blender and blend until nice and creamy.
2. Pour into sauce pan and heat up until warm.
3. Garnish with a lime wedge, some fresh herbs and a dash of garam masala or cinnamon.
Recipe submitted by Carole Baker, Phoenix, AZ, USA
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family