HNCA understands that head and neck cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers, face many challenges during and after treatment. In this section, you will find a number of resources to help you find the support you need, manage side effects, regain health and wellness, and find inspiration to continue fighting. In order to provide the most helpful resources, we’d love your feedback. If there is a topic you think we should include on this page, please drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Safety of Celebrating the Spring Holidays with Family and Friends for Head and Neck Cancer Patients
- HNCA Ambassador and Oral Cancer Survivor, Jacki Rogozinski, Shares Her Experience with Lymphedema (Part 2)
- HNCA Stands in Solidarity with the Asian American Community Against Racism
- HNCA Ambassador, Melvin LeBlanc’s Cancer Experience: Signs, Symptoms and Side Effects
- HNCA Partners with Mediaplant for Oral Health Campaign