Pumpkin Scaled Petrale Sole
- 4 ounce Petrale Sole Filet
- 2 ounces of pumpkin
- 1 tbs canola oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ounce yogurt
- ½ ounce pumpkin puree
- Sprig thyme
- Sprig chive
- Cut paper-thin slices of pumpkin on a mandolin and cut out as many small circles as you can from each slice. Alternate the circles of pumpkin to replicate the scales of a fish.
- Gently place fish with the scales down in a sauté pan with the oil at medium-high heat. Do not move for 4 minutes.
- Turn over and cook for another minute. Puree all the rest of the ingredients together and spoon onto plate. Top with fish and garnish with sprigs of thyme and chive.
Thank you to all the participants who submitted a recipe in the contest. Here is the recipe from Michael Sabella, the final HNCA recipe contest winner! We have received a variety of delicious and nutritious recipes since our contest began 2 years ago. The contest has now come to an end, but we still welcome recipe submissions to be included on the HNCA recipe card page and newsletters. If you are interested in sharing your recipes with head and neck cancer patients and survivors, please email us at email@example.com or fill the online form here.br>
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family