Greek Lamb & Potato Ragout
- 3 lb leg of lamb
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 lb tomatoes, peeled
- 3 lb potatoes
- 1 c water, hot
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Wash and dry meat, cut into ½ inch chunks and lightly salt and pepper.
- Brown the butter in a non-stick stock pot. Add meat and brown well on all sides. Remove meat and set aside.
- Add onion to the pot with the butter and let it brown.
- Add carrot and parsley, and cook until they wilt.
- Add tomatoes, bring to a boil.
- Add meat and 1 cup of hot water. Partially cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel potatoes, cutting each into 2 or 3 pieces, and then adding them to the pot. Add salt and pepper, cook until potatoes are tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed (about 45 minutes).
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family