Antioxidant Power Blend
- 1 c. fresh Spinach, packed
- 4-5 frozen chunks of banana (approx ½ med banana)
- ½ cup of frozen blueberries + asst frozen mixed berries or strawberries
- ½ scoop serving of Vega Protein & Greens (vanilla) powder (20g protein if full scoop)
- 1 cup (8oz) grocery store brand orange juice
- Combine all ingredients in sequence in your blender jar or cup.
- Blend about 20-30 seconds, shake jar to move any ingredients as needed, continue blending another 20-30 seconds until well incorporated.
- Pour into single glass and enjoy.
Special note from the recipe creator, Tom Harris:
“Given the importance of keeping up one’s calories, having something easy to prepare and consume, and packing in some phytonutrient powerhouses, this smoothie really delivers in Award-Winning taste and nutrition.”
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family