Easy Oven Broiled Salmon Dilly
- 4 (6 oz) salmon fillet
- 1/2 c heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp dill, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place salmon in shallow baking dish and cover with heavy whipping cream so fish is half immersed. Sprinkle with fresh dill and salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes, occasionally spooning some of the cream over salmon.
- Salmon is done when fish is predominately pale pink, but is still darker pink in the center.
Excerpted from Healing & Easy Eats: Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer Patients and Survivors (Second Edition), the official cookbook of the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance. Copyright © 2018. Available online now!
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family