Let’s Have a Latte
Serving size: 1
- 1/2c. Fresh brewed coffee hot
- 1c. Unsweetened Almond milk – heated 2 min
- 2 stevia packets
- 1 scoop of vanilla whey powder
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- Put ingredients into a blender and blend for 30 seconds. Then serve.
- If you don’t care for coffee, then omit the coffee and increase almond milk to 1 1/2 cups.
- You can also make this adding 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup for the fall flavor and omit the sweetener.
Special note from recipe contest winner, Holly Newman:
“I am a survivor (diagnosed October 2016) of adenocarcinoma of the nasopharyngeal stage 2. Since then, I have had a terrible time with eating. I am also diabetic, so I keep this latte in mind when I am running late in the morning. I hope you like it.”br>
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family