Let’s Have a Latte
Serving size: 1
- 1/2c. Fresh brewed coffee hot
- 1c. Unsweetened Almond milk – heated 2 min
- 2 stevia packets
- 1 scoop of vanilla whey powder
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- Put ingredients into a blender and blend for 30 seconds. Then serve.
- If you don’t care for coffee, then omit the coffee and increase almond milk to 1 1/2 cups.
- You can also make this adding 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup for the fall flavor and omit the sweetener.
Special note from recipe contest winner, Holly Newman:
“I am a survivor (diagnosed October 2016) of adenocarcinoma of the nasopharyngeal stage 2. Since then, I have had a terrible time with eating. I am also diabetic, so I keep this latte in mind when I am running late in the morning. I hope you like it.”br>
- Imagine a Life Where You Can’t Eat or Drink
- COVID-19 is on Track to Increase Incidence of Head and Neck Cancer
- Parul Dua Makkar, DDS shares her brother’s story, a young dentist who passed away from oral cancer
- Scientific Peer Review of Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs’ Peer-Reviewed Cancer Research Program for The Department of Defense
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event