Easy Gazpacho Soup
- 2 c chicken stock
- 2 lb vine ripened tomatoes, peeled, seeded & diced
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded & diced
- 1 c celery diced
- 3 c red pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
- 12 oz V8 juice
- 8 slices white bread, toasted (cut the crust off)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender (except bread) and purée until smooth.
- Line the bottom of a large bowl with the toasted bread.
- Slowly pour all the blended ingredients over the bread.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours. Remove from the refrigerator and stir. Let rest for 15 minutes.
- Pour into soup bowls to serve.
- Imagine a Life Where You Can’t Eat or Drink
- COVID-19 is on Track to Increase Incidence of Head and Neck Cancer
- Parul Dua Makkar, DDS shares her brother’s story, a young dentist who passed away from oral cancer
- Scientific Peer Review of Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs’ Peer-Reviewed Cancer Research Program for The Department of Defense
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event