Easy Gazpacho Soup
- 2 c chicken stock
- 2 lb vine ripened tomatoes, peeled, seeded & diced
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded & diced
- 1 c celery diced
- 3 c red pepper, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
- 12 oz V8 juice
- 8 slices white bread, toasted (cut the crust off)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender (except bread) and purée until smooth.
- Line the bottom of a large bowl with the toasted bread.
- Slowly pour all the blended ingredients over the bread.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours. Remove from the refrigerator and stir. Let rest for 15 minutes.
- Pour into soup bowls to serve.
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family