Serving size: 4
- 2 small cans of mandarin oranges
- 2 ripened bananas, sliced
- 2 tbsp blueberries
- 1/2 c fresh orange juice
- 1/4 c honey
- 1 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp flaked coconut
- 4 maraschino cherries with stems
- In the blender blend ½ cup orange juice and honey.
- Combine mixture with oranges, bananas and blueberries until coated.
- Arrange oranges, bananas and blueberries in footed glasses.
- Drizzle remaining tablespoon of orange juice over fruit. Sprinkle flaked coconut over the fruit. Garnish each serving with one maraschino cherry.
Excerpted from Healing & Easy Eats: Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer Patients and Survivors (Second Edition), the official cookbook of the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance. Copyright © 2018. Available online now!br>
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family