Orange Creamsicle Salad
Serving size: 6
- 3 oz package orange gelatin
- 16 oz cottage cheese
- 15 oz can Great Value mandarin oranges, drained
- 8 oz container Great Value Whipped Topping
- Mix powdered jello with cottage cheese. Add mandarin oranges and combine.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate if possible before serving.
Recipe note from the recipe creator, Lori McLain:
“This easy to swallow, bright orange tasting salad is full of protein and comforting fluff! The flavor is really fun and is inspired by my favorite Creamsicles from my childhood.
My uncle had larynx cancer and had trouble swallowing. He could eat this at family gatherings and the rest of the family likes it too. It is a nice carry-in dish.”
- Imagine a Life Where You Can’t Eat or Drink
- COVID-19 is on Track to Increase Incidence of Head and Neck Cancer
- Parul Dua Makkar, DDS shares her brother’s story, a young dentist who passed away from oral cancer
- Scientific Peer Review of Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs’ Peer-Reviewed Cancer Research Program for The Department of Defense
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event