Orange Creamsicle Salad
Serving size: 6
- 3 oz package orange gelatin
- 16 oz cottage cheese
- 15 oz can Great Value mandarin oranges, drained
- 8 oz container Great Value Whipped Topping
- Mix powdered jello with cottage cheese. Add mandarin oranges and combine.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate if possible before serving.
Recipe note from the recipe creator, Lori McLain:
“This easy to swallow, bright orange tasting salad is full of protein and comforting fluff! The flavor is really fun and is inspired by my favorite Creamsicles from my childhood.
My uncle had larynx cancer and had trouble swallowing. He could eat this at family gatherings and the rest of the family likes it too. It is a nice carry-in dish.”
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family