July 18, 2020 | 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Hyatt Regency Chicago, 151 E Wacker Dr. Chicago, IL 60601
Registration is now open!
Bringing together survivors and care partners for a day of education and connections
Survivors and care partners will participate in sessions on a number of topics important to thriving in long-term survivorship, including:
- Care Partner Needs
- Family Dynamics
- Dental Care
- Psychosocial Issues
- Becoming a Champion for your Community
Be sure to sign up for our Symposium mailing list to get updates on the schedule, speakers, and registration. You can also download a flyer here.
Sign up to get the latest information about the Survivorship Symposium!
Make a donation to support the symposium.
Thank you to our Symposium partners!
- Join HNCA to Find Inspiration and Hope Through the Power of Storytelling with the Newly Launched With Love, Me Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship Symposium Set for Chicago, July 2020
- Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament Celebrates its 10th Anniversary in 2019
- IA Immunization Summit featuring Dr. Moore and Jason Mendelsohn
- Immunotherapy Symposium in Chicago, IL