- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 c butter
- Stir the egg yolks and lemon juice vigorously in a 1 1/2 quart saucepan.
- Add 1/4 cup of the butter and stir over very low heat, stirring constantly until butter is melted.
- Add remaining butter. Continue stirring vigorously until butter is melted and sauce is thickened. (Be sure the butter melts slowly, as this gives the eggs time to cook and thicken the sauce without curdling.)
Excerpted from Healing & Easy Eats: Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer Patients and Survivors (Second Edition), the official cookbook of the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance. Copyright © 2018. Available online now!br>
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family