- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 c butter
- Stir the egg yolks and lemon juice vigorously in a 1 1/2 quart saucepan.
- Add 1/4 cup of the butter and stir over very low heat, stirring constantly until butter is melted.
- Add remaining butter. Continue stirring vigorously until butter is melted and sauce is thickened. (Be sure the butter melts slowly, as this gives the eggs time to cook and thicken the sauce without curdling.)
Excerpted from Healing & Easy Eats: Recipes for Head and Neck Cancer Patients and Survivors (Second Edition), the official cookbook of the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance. Copyright © 2018. Available online now!br>
- Imagine a Life Where You Can’t Eat or Drink
- COVID-19 is on Track to Increase Incidence of Head and Neck Cancer
- Parul Dua Makkar, DDS shares her brother’s story, a young dentist who passed away from oral cancer
- Scientific Peer Review of Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs’ Peer-Reviewed Cancer Research Program for The Department of Defense
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event