By: Itzhak Brook, M.D. MSc., HNCA Board Member, HNCA Ambassador, Throat Cancer Survivor, and Laryngectomee I wanted to bring to your attention a very important issue regarding the proper intubation of laryngectomees. Laryngectomees are at an increased risk of receiving inappropriate care when they need CPR or general anesthesia. Our recently published study in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
- HNCA Ambassador and Oral Cancer Survivor, Jacki Rogozinski, Shares Her Experience with Lymphedema
- HNCA Ambassador and 12-Year Cancer Survivor, Mike Metzler, is Fundraising for the HNCA Through His Book Royalties
- HNCA Ambassadors Participate in Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs’ Peer Reviewed Cancer Research Program for the Department of Defense
- Emergency Respiratory Care and Resuscitation in Laryngectomees
- Ask the Expert with Dr. Angela Wicker-Ramos: October 5 – 8