Tag: Ambassador’s Blog
By: Don Sublett, Stage VI Tongue Cancer Survivor and HNCA Ambassador What does a person need in order to make it through the difficult treatment for any head and neck cancer, or for that matter any cancer? The obvious things immediately come to mind: ideally, an early diagnosis, good doctors, a solid treatment plan with.
- Lisa Reed, Tonsil Cancer Survivor, Featured on HealthCentral
- HNCA CEO to Moderate Oncology Panel Discussion
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Terry Day, March 12th Radio Interview Available Online