Tag: Rob Paulsen
We’re proud to partner with Mediaplanet for its Oral Health campaign! The pandemic has interrupted our routines and caused many people to delay dental care and develop poor oral hygiene habits. This campaign will educate readers about the dangers of neglecting proper care and reassure people who have been hesitant to visit the dentist’s office..
The Head and Neck Cancer Alliance (HNCA) has selected voice actor Rob Paulsen as its official spokesperson for 2020. Paulsen will serve as the face and voice of HNCA’s Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness® Program (OHANCA®), which celebrates its 22nd year in 2020. The cornerstone of the annual initiative is Oral, Head and Neck.
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family