The Head and Neck Cancer Alliance is proud to offer our Gas Card Program, which supplies a limited supply of BP and Exxon gas cards in the amount of $50.00 to head and neck cancer patients to help with transportation to and from treatments. This program is open only to residents of the United States.
To apply for assistance through our Gas Card Program:
Download the form below, and fill it out with the assistance of your healthcare provider’s office, patient navigator, social worker, etc. (Navigators and administrators: Please discard other versions of the application, and use ONLY the form available at the link below.)
Submit all gas card applications or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We no longer accept faxes. We cannot guarantee receipt of applications submitted by fax or sent to other email addresses.
PLEASE NOTE: Cancers of the brain, eye, esophagus, thyroid gland, and early cancers of the skin of the face and scalp are not classified as head and neck cancers for the purposes of gas card distribution.
- Join HNCA to Find Inspiration and Hope Through the Power of Storytelling with the Newly Launched With Love, Me Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship Symposium Set for Chicago, July 2020
- Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament Celebrates its 10th Anniversary in 2019
- IA Immunization Summit featuring Dr. Moore and Jason Mendelsohn
- Immunotherapy Symposium in Chicago, IL