We apologize for the recent delay in processing gas card applications. We are pleased to be able to provide this resource and assure our patients and partners that the gas card program will fully resume very shortly. Please check back for updates!
The Head and Neck Cancer Alliance is proud to announce our Gas Card Program that supplies a limited supply of BP and Exxon gas cards in the amount of $50.00 to head and neck cancer patients to help with transportation to and from treatments. This patient assistance is made possible by three private donors to whom we are greatly indebted.
Please send all gas card applications or questions to email@example.com.
- Lisa Reed, Tonsil Cancer Survivor, Featured on HealthCentral
- HNCA CEO to Moderate Oncology Panel Discussion
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Terry Day, March 12th Radio Interview Available Online