HNCA is proud to support head and neck cancer patients with assistance to/from their cancer treatments. In 2019, HNCA provided nearly 900 patients with gasoline gift cards totaling $45,000, the largest amount ever.
Because funds for the program are limited and demand is high, HNCA will stop accepting applications for 2019 as of Thursday, November 14. Please do not submit new applications, as we are not able to maintain a wait list.
Please know that the HNCA Gas Card Program, offered to head and neck cancer patients who are currently in treatment, is a one-time only $50 gas card grant to assist patients with transportation costs.
For patients and survivors, we encourage you to join our online support community as well as spend time on our website as we offer a host of educational materials to help you through your cancer journey and beyond.
- Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week Early Registration Now Open
- Actor Rob Paulsen Gives a Voice to Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness
- Join HNCA to Find Inspiration and Hope Through the Power of Storytelling with the Newly Launched With Love, Me Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship Symposium Set for Chicago, July 2020
- Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament Celebrates its 10th Anniversary in 2019