Medical and dental centers throughout the U.S. will take part in 20th annual OHANCAW®, April 8-15CHARLESTON, SC, MARCH 23, 2018 – Michael Cooper, LA Lakers legend and an oral cancer survivor, is joining forces with the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance to promote the benefits of screenings and early detection during an annual nationwide campaign.
The Head and Neck Cancer Alliance is sending our thoughts and prayers to Jim Kelly and his family. We were deeply saddened to learn that Jim is facing a recurrence of oral cancer and will undergo further treatment. The former Buffalo Bills QB and Hall of Famer Kelly, a strong advocate in the head and.
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family