Tag: jason mendelsohn
Head and Neck Cancer Alliance Board Member Jason Mendelsohn presented at last week’s HPV Roundtable Conference, #HPVRT18 — a coalition of organizations and individuals dedicated to reducing the incidence of HPV-attributable cancers. In his presentation to more than 100 attendees, Jason, an HPV-attributed throat cancer survivor, shared, “I wish there was an HPV vaccine when.
We proudly like to share the following articles that featured the HNCA board member, Jason Mendelsohn in the latest news. HNCA Board Member & HPV-related Oral Cancer Survivor featured in NBC News article See HNCA Board Member Jason Mendelsohn’s interview on this evening’s NBC News With Lester Holt segment, “Study Reveals 11 million Men Are.
- Lisa Reed, Tonsil Cancer Survivor, Featured on HealthCentral
- HNCA CEO to Moderate Oncology Panel Discussion
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Terry Day, March 12th Radio Interview Available Online