Tag: free screening
Moffitt Cancer Center’s Head and Neck Oncology Program is returning to Clearwater Beach Pier 60 on July 31st, marking their first public screening event since 2019. The annual screening event is free to the public. Moffitt’s Head and Neck Oncology Program will offer screenings for head and neck cancers.
Thank you for your participation in HNCA’s Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness (OHANCA) Program. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, screenings and other group activities are being placed on hold. We encourage sites to reschedule screening events for later in the year, working with your institution’s public health teams to determine the appropriate timing and venue to optimize the.
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family