Tag: Ezra Cohen
HNCA, in collaboration with PeerView, hosted an educational symposium on February 14th — Solving the MultiModal Puzzle of Head and Neck Cancer in the Immunotherapy Era — which was held in Scottsdale, Arizona. HNCA Board Member Dr. Ezra Cohen was the symposium chair and featured presenter; he was joined by Barbara Burtness, M.D., Yale University.
We proudly like to share the following articles that several of our HNCA board members has co-authored and published. Dr. Cherie-Ann Nathan,MD, FACS Knowledge of HPV-Related Oropharyngeal Cancer and Use of Human Papillomavirus Vaccines by Pediatricians in Louisiana Dr. Wendell Yarbrough, MD, FACS, MMHC Genetic Alterations in TRAF3 and CYLD That Regulate Nuclear Factor jB.
- Lisa Reed, Tonsil Cancer Survivor, Featured on HealthCentral
- HNCA CEO to Moderate Oncology Panel Discussion
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Terry Day, March 12th Radio Interview Available Online