SC Chapter Virtual Support Group Meeting
Have you or a loved one been affected by head and neck cancer? Do you miss being able to gather with other survivors for support group meetings?
The SC Chapter of the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance would like to invite you and/or your patients to attend a VIRTUAL Head and Neck Cancer support group meeting through Zoom on Wednesday, May 20th, from 7:00PM- 7:40PM!
The SC Chapter is very excited to be able to offer an opportunity for patients and their providers to gather during this time of social distancing (albeit virtually), to discuss relevant topics and concerns. This meeting will take place on Zoom— please see the flyer listed below for information on how to access the Zoom Meeting.
During this meeting, Dr. Mariangela Rivera of SCENT will share some helpful information about safety for Laryngectomees and Head and Neck Cancer survivors during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family