Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week Early Registration Now Open
The Head and Neck Cancer Alliance (HNCA) is hosting its 22nd annual Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW®) April 13-19, 2020. For more than two decades, HNCA has worked with partners around the world to raise awareness and save lives by hosting community health screenings to promote early detection. If your institution or organization would like to host a screening event in 2020, registration is now open. This registration is open ONLY to hospitals, medical and dental clinics, medical facilities, and community organizations hosting health fairs; registration is not open to individuals.
Registered sites will receive a screening kit that includes volunteer t-shirts, HIPAA-certified screening forms, promotional posters, educational materials, giveaways and more. Kits will begin shipping in mid-March. If you’re unable to host a screening in April, please consider hosting an event at another time in 2020. HNCA is pleased to offer the same educational and promotional support—free of charge—for all screenings offered in 2020.
New to OHANCAW®? Hosting a screening is easy! To learn what hosting entails, download our How to Host a Head and Neck Cancer Screening guide or visit our Host a Screening page. HNCA provides the promotional and educational materials, and you organize the staff and volunteers. As a bonus, the Commission on Cancer has indicated that hosting an OHANCAW® screening will help you during your accreditation process because screenings serve as a community event.
- Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week Early Registration Now Open
- Actor Rob Paulsen Gives a Voice to Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness
- Join HNCA to Find Inspiration and Hope Through the Power of Storytelling with the Newly Launched With Love, Me Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship Symposium Set for Chicago, July 2020
- Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament Celebrates its 10th Anniversary in 2019