November 2016 Wrap-Up
As we sit down with our families and friends this Thanksgiving, we reflect on what we are grateful for, the daily struggles faced by Head and Neck Cancer patients and their families and the research that is helping save more lives.
Just a few days after Thanksgiving, on Tuesday, November 29th, we hope you’ll join us for #HNCAGivingTuesday – part of the worldwide #GivingTuesday campaign – a global day of giving. You can honor a cancer survivor, patient and/or clinician by saving some of the dollars from Black Friday and Cyber Monday and giving back to your community. On #HNCAGivingTuesday, we can come together to help Cancer patients and survivors everywhere by supporting the meaningful programs the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance offers including the Gas Grant Program, patient resources and research!
Let’s make #HNCAGivingTuesday BIG by donating to support our programs—and then sharing the excitement by posting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and even email. Tell your friends and family about this great cause and the opportunity to join a worldwide movement to give back to Head and Neck Cancer Alliance and help us save lives!
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Ezra Cohen was the Chair and Featured Presenter for Symposium Held on February 14th
- Cancer Patients and Their Pets
- Jason Mendelsohn: Featured Board Member in the News
- Honor and Celebrate this Sunday’s Super Bowl & World Cancer Day with Healthy Dishes
- Solving the Multimodal Puzzle of Head & Neck Cancer in the Immunotherapy Era