NFL players and teams promote cancer awareness during the 2017 Crucial Catch Campaign. Head and Neck Cancer Survivor Billy Beasley and wife, Corey, were honored at New England Patriots game at the Gillette Stadium on Sunday, October 22, 2017.
HNCA recently partnered with PeerView to present the Symposium, “Understanding the Impact of Immunotherapy on Head and Neck Cancer: A Look at the Science, Practice, and Future of Multimodal Treatment.” The Symposium, held in San Diego during the American Society for Radiation Oncology Annual Meeting, attracted a full-room capacity of more than 200-plus national as.
We proudly like to share the following articles that several of our HNCA board members has co-authored and published. Dr. Cherie-Ann Nathan,MD, FACS Knowledge of HPV-Related Oropharyngeal Cancer and Use of Human Papillomavirus Vaccines by Pediatricians in Louisiana Dr. Wendell Yarbrough, MD, FACS, MMHC Genetic Alterations in TRAF3 and CYLD That Regulate Nuclear Factor jB.
Dr. Cherie-Ann Nathan HNCA Board Member and Head and Neck Surgeon Frank Summers Survivor of HPV-derived squamous cell carcinoma tonsil cancer Scott Vetter Survivor of HPV-related tongue cancer Scott Vetter And Dr. Nathan Discuss HPV-related head and neck cancers
TALKING WITH YOUR MEDICAL TEAM? What is Immunotherapy and Immuno-Oncology? Immunotherapy utilizes your own immune system to fight diseases. Immunotherapy includes vaccines, allergy treatments and other approaches to combat disease. Immuno-Oncology (I/O) is a type of Immunotherapy that specifically targets cancer. How is Immuno-Oncology different from other treatment options? Immuno-Oncology is a targeted approach that.
- Lisa Reed, Tonsil Cancer Survivor, Featured on HealthCentral
- HNCA CEO to Moderate Oncology Panel Discussion
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Terry Day, March 12th Radio Interview Available Online