Lisa Reed, Tonsil Cancer Survivor, Featured on HealthCentral
Lisa Reed, tonsil cancer survivor and friend of HNCA, was recently featured in a HealthCentral article called Life After Tonsil Cancer: How One Woman Learned to Love Food Again. Because achieving adequate nutrition, as well as the physical act of eating itself, are challenges for head and neck cancer patients, we are thankful to Lisa for sharing her story of how she dealt with and overcame these hurdles. Learn more about Lisa's journey.
- Lisa Reed, Tonsil Cancer Survivor, Featured on HealthCentral
- HNCA CEO to Moderate Oncology Panel Discussion
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Terry Day, March 12th Radio Interview Available Online