Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
LAKERS NATION PODCAST | LOS ANGELES LAKERS, NBA COVERAGE
Former NBA great and tongue cancer survivor, Michael Cooper, gets serious about screenings and his campaign with the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance. He noticed a 'slit' on his tongue about 3 1/2 years ago and found out he had tongue cancer with no past family history with oral cancer. Cooper now gets regularly checked and offers facts and how to get involved with oral, head and neck cancer.
Check him out on the "Lakers Podcast".
- Imagine a Life Where You Can’t Eat or Drink
- COVID-19 is on Track to Increase Incidence of Head and Neck Cancer
- Parul Dua Makkar, DDS shares her brother’s story, a young dentist who passed away from oral cancer
- Scientific Peer Review of Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs’ Peer-Reviewed Cancer Research Program for The Department of Defense
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event