Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
LAKERS NATION PODCAST | LOS ANGELES LAKERS, NBA COVERAGE
Former NBA great and tongue cancer survivor, Michael Cooper, gets serious about screenings and his campaign with the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance. He noticed a 'slit' on his tongue about 3 1/2 years ago and found out he had tongue cancer with no past family history with oral cancer. Cooper now gets regularly checked and offers facts and how to get involved with oral, head and neck cancer.
Check him out on the "Lakers Podcast".
- Mental Health Issues in Head and Neck Cancer Patients Caused by the COVID – 19 Pandemic
- HNCA Urges Rescheduling of Screening Events Due to COVID-19
- Cancer Treatment Education Workshop with Dr. Terry Day
- Respiratory Infection Prevention for Laryngectomees
- Actor Rob Paulsen Gives a Voice to Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness