Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
LAKERS NATION PODCAST | LOS ANGELES LAKERS, NBA COVERAGE
Former NBA great and tongue cancer survivor, Michael Cooper, gets serious about screenings and his campaign with the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance. He noticed a 'slit' on his tongue about 3 1/2 years ago and found out he had tongue cancer with no past family history with oral cancer. Cooper now gets regularly checked and offers facts and how to get involved with oral, head and neck cancer.
Check him out on the "Lakers Podcast".
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family