Jason Mendelsohn: Featured Board Member in the News
We proudly like to share the following articles that featured the HNCA board member, Jason Mendelsohn in the latest news.
- HNCA Board Member & HPV-related Oral Cancer Survivor featured in NBC News article
- See HNCA Board Member Jason Mendelsohn’s interview on this evening’s NBC News With Lester Holt segment, “Study Reveals 11 million Men Are Affected with Cancer-Related HPV and Don’t Know it,”.
Jason, a father of three, and a HPV-related oral cancer survivor, shares his message to other parents, “please get your children vaccinated for the HPV virus.”
- January 2018 Radio Interview
- HNCA Board member & HPV-related oral cancer survivor Jason Mendelsohn speaks with Tampa’s News Channel 8, regarding Florida’s Legislature push to make the HPV vaccine mandatory for public school students
- Luis David Fuentes, the editor/director of El Kentubano, a Cuban newspaper in Louisville, Kentucky, included the following article in his February issue. It is the first time Jason’s story being shared in Spanish!
- Lisa Reed, Tonsil Cancer Survivor, Featured on HealthCentral
- HNCA CEO to Moderate Oncology Panel Discussion
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Terry Day, March 12th Radio Interview Available Online