HNCA Urges Rescheduling of Screening Events Due to COVID-19
Thank you for your participation in HNCA’s Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness (OHANCA) Program. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, screenings and other group activities are being placed on hold. We encourage sites to reschedule screening events for later in the year, working with your institution’s public health teams to determine the appropriate timing and venue to optimize the safety of the event. If you have received a screening kit already, please be sure to hold on to it until a future date when it is advisable to hold your head and neck cancer screening. If you have a screening already scheduled that you need to cancel or reschedule, please send an email to email@example.com, and we can assist you in removing your screening events from our website.
We also encourage participants to work digitally to raise awareness of oral, head and neck cancer during Awareness Week (April 13-19). If you’d like to request a package of social media posts, videos, email copy, and newsletter articles for your institution’s use, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Head and Neck Cancer Alliance is thinking about all those who are affected by COVID-19, especially the cancer patients and survivors that we all serve.
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family