HNCA Board Member, Jason Mendelsohn, Presents at HPV Roundtable Conference
Head and Neck Cancer Alliance Board Member Jason Mendelsohn presented at last week’s HPV Roundtable Conference, #HPVRT18 — a coalition of organizations and individuals dedicated to reducing the incidence of HPV-attributable cancers.
In his presentation to more than 100 attendees, Jason, an HPV-attributed throat cancer survivor, shared,
“I wish there was an HPV vaccine when I was 11, then I wouldn’t have had to go through the hell of cancer treatment. We must protect our sons and daughters. They depend on us to do so.”
The HPV Roundtable released these valuable resources during the conference.
- More Stars Join Stand Up to Cancer Roadblock Fundraising Telecast and Streaming Event
- HNCA Supports Stand Up To Cancer As Seventh Biennial Roadblock Telecast Returns On August 21, 2021
- HPV-Attributed Head and Neck Cancer: A New Treatment on the Horizon
- Support Resources for Head and Neck Cancer Patients, Survivors and Caregivers
- The Story Behind the Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament: The Howard Family