HNCA Board Member, Dr. Terry Day, Radio Interview on Monday, March 12th
Head and Neck Cancer Alliance board member and Wellin Endowed Chair of the Head and Neck Tumor Center at the Hollings Cancer Center at MUSC, Dr. Terry Day, will have a radio interview on Monday, March 12th at 12:30 PM. It is specifically for broadcast on SC Public Radio—as part of the Health Focus series. SC Public Radio will have the interview as a podcast on their website and will be permanently available online after the interview.
Link to the podcast will be available once the interview with Dr. Day is ready, so stay tuned for an updated link for the radio broadcast.
Until then, please enjoy one of Dr. Day’s past radio interviews with Bobbi Conner on the topic of prevention and early detection of head and neck cancer.
- Lisa Reed, Tonsil Cancer Survivor, Featured on HealthCentral
- HNCA CEO to Moderate Oncology Panel Discussion
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Terry Day, March 12th Radio Interview Available Online