HNCA Board Member, Dr. Ezra Cohen was the Chair and Featured Presenter for Symposium Held on February 14th
HNCA, in collaboration with PeerView, hosted an educational symposium on February 14th — Solving the MultiModal Puzzle of Head and Neck Cancer in the Immunotherapy Era — which was held in Scottsdale, Arizona.
HNCA Board Member Dr. Ezra Cohen was the symposium chair and featured presenter; he was joined by Barbara Burtness, M.D., Yale University School of Medicine and Andrew Sharabi, M.D., Ph.D., University of California, San Diego.
One of the symposium highlight’s was a video presentation of James Lyons, a retired Bridgeport, Connecticut police officer who recently underwent successful treatment with immunotherapy for tongue cancer.
This event was PeerView’s latest CME/CE/CPE-accredited live/on-demand satellite symposium covering the continuing march of immune therapy in head and neck cancer.
- Lisa Reed, Tonsil Cancer Survivor, Featured on HealthCentral
- HNCA CEO to Moderate Oncology Panel Discussion
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Terry Day, March 12th Radio Interview Available Online