Honor and Celebrate this Sunday’s Super Bowl & World Cancer Day with Healthy Dishes
Sunday, February 4th, is a special day to honor & celebrate. It’s both Super Bowl Sunday and World Cancer Day. The Head and Neck Cancer Alliance proudly salutes ALL head and neck cancer patients and survivors. We wish Football Fans everywhere a festive Super Bowl LII.
Here are three delicious & healthy dishes, compliments of Savor Health to enjoy during all of this Sunday’s. The recipes were created for head and neck cancer patients and survivors.
- Lisa Reed, Tonsil Cancer Survivor, Featured on HealthCentral
- HNCA CEO to Moderate Oncology Panel Discussion
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Terry Day, March 12th Radio Interview Available Online