Dear Friend: Happy Holidays! Snowflakes, decorating, listening to my son’s laugh and spending time with extended family – that is what makes this “the best time of the year”. However, for oral, head and neck cancer patients, survivors and caregivers – each day, and especially the Holiday season, presents difficult challenges and many mixed emotions..
Dear Friends, Happy Thanksgiving! As we sit down with our families and friends this Thanksgiving, we reflect on what we are grateful for, the daily struggles faced by Head and Neck Cancer patients and their families and the research that is helping save more lives. Just a few days after Thanksgiving, on Tuesday, November 29th,.
- Lisa Reed, Tonsil Cancer Survivor, Featured on HealthCentral
- HNCA CEO to Moderate Oncology Panel Discussion
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Terry Day, March 12th Radio Interview Available Online