Dear Friend: Happy Holidays! Snowflakes, decorating, listening to my son’s laugh and spending time with extended family – that is what makes this “the best time of the year”. However, for oral, head and neck cancer patients, survivors and caregivers – each day, and especially the Holiday season, presents difficult challenges and many mixed emotions..
Dear Friends, Happy Thanksgiving! As we sit down with our families and friends this Thanksgiving, we reflect on what we are grateful for, the daily struggles faced by Head and Neck Cancer patients and their families and the research that is helping save more lives. Just a few days after Thanksgiving, on Tuesday, November 29th,.
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Ezra Cohen was the Chair and Featured Presenter for Symposium Held on February 14th
- Cancer Patients and Their Pets
- Jason Mendelsohn: Featured Board Member in the News
- Honor and Celebrate this Sunday’s Super Bowl & World Cancer Day with Healthy Dishes
- Solving the Multimodal Puzzle of Head & Neck Cancer in the Immunotherapy Era