The Louisiana Chapter of the Head and Neck Cancer Alliance is located in Shreveport, where there is a strong clinical practice in head and neck surgery at Feist-Weiller Cancer Center at LSU Health Shreveport.
The Louisiana Chapter partners with Feist-Weiller Cancer Center and the LSU Health Shreveport Dept. of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery to offer FREE head and neck cancer screenings. These screenings are available in multiple locations in north Louisiana thanks to Feist-Weiller Cancer Center’s Partners in Wellness mobile screening unit as well as the Chapter’s imagination and creativity.
Teamwork, community support, and committed generous volunteers make these events both fun and successful!
For more information about the Louisiana chapter and Feist-Weiller Cancer Center, visit their website at: www.feistweiller.org/HNCalliance
Free Screening During OHANCAW®
It is scheduled for April 7th at the Feist-Weiller Cancer Center. They will be offering a free head and neck cancer screening to the public from 9am – 3pm. No appointment necessary.
- Lisa Reed, Tonsil Cancer Survivor, Featured on HealthCentral
- HNCA CEO to Moderate Oncology Panel Discussion
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Terry Day, March 12th Radio Interview Available Online