The Florida chapter and its affiliates have participated in the annual Oral Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW®) for the past three years. In addition to local community efforts during OHANCAW®, Florida HNCA members are continuously active in various community outreach programs reaching out to children and adults in hope to educate and raise awareness.
For more information about this chapter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Contact Us
- Lisa Reed, Tonsil Cancer Survivor, Featured on HealthCentral
- HNCA CEO to Moderate Oncology Panel Discussion
- Lakers Podcast: Michael Cooper On The 17-18 Season, Battling Cancer, & A Secret Workout With Kobe Bryant
- Michael Cooper, NBA Champion and Tongue Cancer Survivor Urges Public to Attend Free Local Screenings During Oral, Head and Neck Cancer Awareness Week® (OHANCAW)
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Terry Day, March 12th Radio Interview Available Online