HNCA Cancer Support Helpline Now Available
A Cancer Support Helpline is now open to head and neck cancer patients and provides resources, along with emotional and psychosocial support, to individuals impacted by head and neck cancer.
- Staffed by eight counselors and three resource specialists who have over 150 years of combined experience, the Cancer Support Helpline helps individuals affected by cancer diagnoses.
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday; 9 am – 9 pm (EST)
- Head and Neck Cancer Alliance Helpline: (866)-916-5107.
- A live online chat , available through the Cancer Support Community, is also available, from 9 am – 9 pm.
- Services are offered in both English and Spanish.
- Join HNCA to Find Inspiration and Hope Through the Power of Storytelling with the Newly Launched With Love, Me Program
- Head and Neck Cancer Survivorship Symposium Set for Chicago, July 2020
- Smash Cancer Tennis Tournament Celebrates its 10th Anniversary in 2019
- IA Immunization Summit featuring Dr. Moore and Jason Mendelsohn
- Immunotherapy Symposium in Chicago, IL