HNCA Cancer Support Helpline Now Available
A Cancer Support Helpline is now open to head and neck cancer patients and provides resources, along with emotional and psychosocial support, to individuals impacted by head and neck cancer.
(866)-792-4622 OR (866)-916-5107
- Staffed by eight counselors and three resource specialists, who have over 150 years of combined experience, the Cancer Support Helpline helps individuals affected by cancer diagnoses.
- CSC has over 3000 national, regional and local resources to share with individuals living with all types of cancers, their families and caregivers.
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday; 9 am – 9 pm (EST)
- Head and Neck Cancer Alliance Helpline: (866)-792-4622.
- A live online chat is also available, from 9 am – 9pm.
- Services are offered in both English and Spanish.
- HNCA Board Member, Dr. Ezra Cohen was the Chair and Featured Presenter for Symposium Held on February 14th
- Cancer Patients and Their Pets
- Jason Mendelsohn: Featured Board Member in the News
- Honor and Celebrate this Sunday’s Super Bowl & World Cancer Day with Healthy Dishes
- Solving the Multimodal Puzzle of Head & Neck Cancer in the Immunotherapy Era