Ask the Expert with Dr. Terry Day: June 2 – 4
HNCA Chairman of the board, Terry Day, M.D, will be available from June 2 through June 4 to answer questions about COVID-19: How Head and Neck Cancer Patients and Survivors Navigate the re-opening of Communities. If you would like to ask him a question, we invite you to do so by joining the HNCA online support community on Inspire and submitting your questions in the comment section of the Ask the Expert post here.
Dr. Day’s clinical practice focus is on patients with tumors of the head and neck region, including robotic surgery, oropharyngeal, skull base, thyroid, skin cancer, and salivary gland tumors. He also is active in research in molecular diagnostics and therapeutics in head and neck cancer.
HNCA will be working with Inspire with sending Dr. Day individual’s questions daily and posting his responses in the comments as they come in. Please understand if he may be unable to get to your question due to time or topic constraints.
This content is for general informational purposes only and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of any organization or individual. The content should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment. Please consult your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Thank you all participants for your questions and comments! The Ask the Expert session with Dr. Terry Day has now come to an end. HNCA and Inspire hope you found this interactive format interesting and useful.
A special thank you to HNCA Chairman of the board, Dr. Day for generously sharing his time and expertise during this session! New questions will not be accepted at this time. All submitted questions from the participants and answers from Dr. Day can still be viewed on the HNCA online support community on Inspire.
- HNCA Ambassador and Oral Cancer Survivor, Jacki Rogozinski, Shares Her Experience with Lymphedema
- HNCA Ambassador and 12-Year Cancer Survivor, Mike Metzler, is Fundraising for the HNCA Through His Book Royalties
- HNCA Ambassadors Participate in Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs’ Peer Reviewed Cancer Research Program for the Department of Defense
- Emergency Respiratory Care and Resuscitation in Laryngectomees
- Ask the Expert with Dr. Angela Wicker-Ramos: October 5 – 8